Sunday, December 20, 2009

Your host...Miss Direction


Miss Direction


Hello my apprentices of life!

Welcome to my class.

Firstly it must be said that I can bewitch as well as become bewitched.

I have the most original, the most weird and the most scandalous fantasies. Indeed, it's very difficult to shock me. In my reveries, everything is possible - except that I have no taste for the morbid and the pernicious. No, my imagination frenzies, even though it often cross the frontiers of the forbidden, but are always accompanied by a good dose of tenderness and respect for the others. In my fantasies, there is love between many persons, there's also love between men or between women. But such scenarios are by no means depraved. What's important for me is to meet together, to love together, even though this may disturb conventional people.

Many say that I'm a little foolish and they are not wrong! Indeed, I'm often disconnected from reality, I act in a fancy manner, and only want to do what nobody has ever done. I carry very far my desire to single myself out of the flock. I ostentatiously show I'm non-conformism on all occasions, not hesitating to verge on anarchism and provocation. But my personality is more picturesque than irritating, more delicious than disturbing, and devoid of all malice and all wickedness.

As your host, be prepared to laugh, cry, faint, orgasm, scream, taste, serve, delight and be punished. Class is in session kids so hold onto your hats!

Miss Direction
(You give me fever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment